7.11.2012

july playlist.



Just minutes ago, I sat down at the deck table to scrawl out this month's playlist. I'm still in a post-lake trip daze, which may or may not explain the paint chips (i stuff them in my suitcase to document the many hues i see from the dock). There's also a necklace from that one shop near the boardwalk, and a half-finished crossword puzzle grampy and I started in the camper. 
One good thing about coming home was seeing all the fantastic songs the girls had sent me. I'll probably just spend the rest of today listening to them and finishing up that crossword. 


abbey

11 comments:

  1. i love the wanted and ingrid michaelson. their music is so catchy and i just want to dance every time my ipod plays something from them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this playlist. off to listen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoodnessohohohmy, abbey. your photos make me want to melt: you don't simply take photographs, you make them. you're awe-inspiring and incredible in too many ways to explain. also, that playlist is pretty darn wonderful. I'll definitely be listening!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best thing about these playlists is that i have no idea who most of these people are and i get to discover them for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna Sun has become the song of my summer.
    LF

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad i found your blog!
    talk about inspiration!!
    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have such great taste in music.

    A++ for One Direction and my middle school-ish crush on cute British singers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you presented this month's playlist. So cool! :D Your words read so easily too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty picture

    www.vieamoureuseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing playlist. 40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros is yet another musical gem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome. I love how you used some more obscure artists, but then you also used some amazing artists without using their well known songs (like One Direction. Moments is the best song ever ;)

    ReplyDelete